Toast to an unforgettable holiday celebration with the best ocean views onboard Dolphin Star, Oahu’s largest island catamaran. Cherish the moment with a “champagne” toast and live Hawaiian entertainment. Be dazzled by the scenic coastline of world-famous Waikiki in the comfort of Dolphin Star’s two open-air decks with 360 degree views!
Choose Your Experience
Independence Day Cocktail & Fireworks Cruise
For a casual and fun Hawaiian-style Fourth of July, join us on the 149-passenger Dolphin Star catamaran! Enjoy two open-air decks with 360 degree views of the Honolulu city lights, live Hawaiian music, a “champagne” toast and dry snacks.
Child: $89 (age 3-11)
Infant: Free (2 and under)
- Being a cocktail cruise, you’ll have the option to eat dinner wherever you please
- Casual Hawaiian-style celebration close to Waikiki!
- View illuminated Waikiki coastline and fireworks (fireworks are not operated by Dolphin Star and are not guaranteed)
- Cruise in comfort onboard Oahu’s largest island catamaran, the Dolphin Star
- Relax to island tunes and live Hawaiian entertainment
- 1.5-hour cruise aboard the 149-person Dolphin Star catamaran
- One “Champagne” Toast
- Premium Dry Snacks
- Live Hawaiian music throughout the cruise
- Ocean views of the city lights
- Price includes tax and harbor fee
Before You Go
- Health Info: See this activity provider’s Health Info below.
- Attire: Casual. On cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended.
- Directions & Parking: Departs from Ala Wai Boat Harbor in Waikiki. If driving on your own, see below.
- Hawaii State Liquor Law: Alcoholic beverages can only be served to guests 21 years and older. A photo I.D. is required.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours in advance. For parties of 10 or more, inquire for group cancellation policy.
- Price and contents subject to change.