Reservations Phone: 808-983-STAR (7827) Toll Free: 1-800-334-6191
Whale Watch in Waikiki, Holiday and Friday Fireworks Cruises
Click here for the location of the following cruises:
- Dolphin Star Whale Watch in Waikiki (2/2/21 - 3/30/21 on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays)
- Waikiki Friday Fireworks & Cocktail Cruise (TBA)
- Independence Day Cocktail & Fireworks Cruise (TBA)
- New Year's Eve Midnight Cruise (TBA)
Daytime Dolphin Star Cruises
Please check in 15 minutes prior to departure at the Dolphin Star® in Waianae.
GPS Users: Latitude 21.450236, Longitude -158.196883
Wai’anae Boat Harbor
85-471 Farrington Hwy.
Wai’anae, HI 96792
Dolphin Star Whale Watch in Waikiki
(2/2/21 - 3/30/21 on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays)
- Dolphin Star® Whale Watch and fireworks cruises depart from the Ala Wai Boat Harbor in Waikiki (located just west of the Prince Waikiki Hotel).
- Please check in 15 minutes prior to departure at the ship.
- Parking is limited, please arrive early. Parking is available at nearby parking garages and metered parking at the Harbor. Note: Parking facilities are not owned and operated by the Dolphin Star® and subject to change without notice.
1) Marina Parking Garage
2) Ala Wai Boat Harbor Diamond Head Lot
3) Ala Moana Blvd. Garage